Every TATTYMOO product is designed and made by hand; using sustainable techniques such as upcycling pre-loved clothing, or fabric sourced from factory fabric offcuts that is normally seen as waste. TATTYMOO also creates one-of-a-kind fabric re-roll using the factory fabric offcuts, making each style using this technique a unique wearable piece of art!
Kids harems have been made with factory fabric
scraps and have been hand dyed with eco-friendly indigo dye in a shibori patteren
- Cream jersey base with indigo shibori dye pattern
- Easy Fit with elastic waistband - Available in Ages 1-4yrs
- Factory Fabric Waste - cleaned and printed with eco-friendly dyes
Due to hand made nature each style is varied in print placement, colour and print patterns
- In purchasing a TATTYMOO style you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, a local UK designer & a sustainable fashion choice.
- If we do not have your size/colour in stock – please message us and we can discuss custom options
#TATTYMOO #REWORK #REMADE #ECOFASHION #SUSTAINABLEFASHION #ZEROWASTEFASHION